Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 - 2017.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Smart Meter Cyber Attacks: “A Clear and Present Danger”
- ‘Subhourly Smart Meter Data Raises Privacy and Safety Concerns’, According to Paper Referenced by Industry Proponents in Legal Brief
- Government “Searches” Conducted Using Smart Meters Considered “Reasonable” by Industry Proponents
- Smart Meters: “A Surveillance-capable Infrastructure”
- Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.”
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
- Expert Testimony on Smart Meters/Grid: “Retain analog systems to the extent possible.”
- CIA Looks to Spy on Private Lives through “Smart” Devices
- The Law is Clear: Details of the Home Are Entitled to the Utmost Fourth Amendment Protection
Secure Your Home from Safety and Security Threats with an Analog Meter
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Cancer
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions; Updated May 27, 2016 According to Microwave News, results of the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) have shown that exposure to radiofrequency (RF) radiation has resulted in statistically significant increases in cancer among male rats. … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Radiofrequency (RF) emissions from wireless devices are likely linked to a number of health conditions and diseases, such as cancer and various other disorders, a new study suggests. “Oxidative Mechanisms of Biological Activity of Low-intensity … Continue reading
The results are “worrying,” say the authors of a newly published study  dealing with the exposure of mice to radiofrequency (RF) radiation fields. According to Professor Alexander Lerchl, who conducted the new investigative study together with his colleagues from Jacobs … Continue reading
Attorney Jimmy Gonzalez gave testimony to the Florida Pembroke Pines Commission in October 2012 to petition the City to issue a Resolution raising awareness of the health risks of cell phone radiation. Based upon the presentation shown below, Pembroke Pines … Continue reading
Update: On September 3, 2014, it was announced that the vendor responsible for the cell tower project withdrew its proposal to the Naperville school district. It is thought the growing public opposition to the towers may have played a role … Continue reading
EMFacts Consultancy has posted an article providing commentary on a “new” report titled, “Mobile Telecommunications and Health Research Programme, Report 2012,” released by the British Mobile Telecommunications and Health Research (MTHR) group. Below is a portion of the blog article: … Continue reading
Radiofrequency (RF) Fields: Possibly, Probably, or Definitely Carcinogenic — The Evidence Mounts Toward the Latter.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) generally categorizes agents (e.g., substances or radiation) into four (4) categories in terms of cancer causing ability: Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans. Group 2A: Probably carcinogenic to humans. Group 2B: Possibly … Continue reading