Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 - 2017.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Smart Meter Cyber Attacks: “A Clear and Present Danger”
- ‘Subhourly Smart Meter Data Raises Privacy and Safety Concerns’, According to Paper Referenced by Industry Proponents in Legal Brief
- Government “Searches” Conducted Using Smart Meters Considered “Reasonable” by Industry Proponents
- Smart Meters: “A Surveillance-capable Infrastructure”
- Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.”
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
- Expert Testimony on Smart Meters/Grid: “Retain analog systems to the extent possible.”
- CIA Looks to Spy on Private Lives through “Smart” Devices
- The Law is Clear: Details of the Home Are Entitled to the Utmost Fourth Amendment Protection
Secure Your Home from Safety and Security Threats with an Analog Meter
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: IARC
CDC June 2014 Guidance: “We recommend caution in cellphone use.” … and the Story behind the Backtracking.
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions In June 2014, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), revised its webpage for “FAQ About Cell Phones and Your Health” to state the following : “Along with many organizations worldwide, we recommend … Continue reading
Update: On September 3, 2014, it was announced that the vendor responsible for the cell tower project withdrew its proposal to the Naperville school district. It is thought the growing public opposition to the towers may have played a role … Continue reading
Radiofrequency (RF) Fields: Possibly, Probably, or Definitely Carcinogenic — The Evidence Mounts Toward the Latter.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) generally categorizes agents (e.g., substances or radiation) into four (4) categories in terms of cancer causing ability: Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans. Group 2A: Probably carcinogenic to humans. Group 2B: Possibly … Continue reading
On October 15, 2013, in a significant announcement, the French health agency, ANSES, published results of its assessment of risks related to exposure to radiofrequencies based upon a review of the international scientific literature. An ANSES press release begins with the … Continue reading
Texas Utility Commission Staff Accuses Smart Meter Opponents with “Negative Bias” … Maybe They Should Look in the Mirror.
In December 2012, the staff of the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) published a report entitled, “Health and RF EMF from Advanced Meters.” Incidentally, this PUCT staff document was prepared with the help of Federal tax dollars. First of … Continue reading