Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2022.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Invasion of Privacy
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Naperville, IL – The City of Naperville has announced final plans to install wireless transmitters for the City’s 43,500 water meters. The City has named the initiative as “the Water 2.0 project.” The City has … Continue reading
Published Law Analysis: Smart Meter ‘opt out mechanisms should be offered to consumers’ so they can ‘exercise their privacy and data protection rights’
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions For those consumers who oppose utility smart meters, it should not be necessary to “opt-out” of a program for which there never was an “opt-in.” This is especially true when there are no clear benefits … Continue reading
This past March, SkyVision Solutions released a report entitled, “A Perspective on How Smart Meters Invade Individual Privacy.” The report has now been updated with new information regarding investor owned utilities (IOUs) as well as addressing a White House report … Continue reading