Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2023.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Update on Smart Meter Refusals for ComEd Customers
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Texas
Introduction When you want to promote the safety of a product, it is common to compare the relative safety of “your” product as compared with other similar products. Unfortunately, you are sometimes forced to compare “apples with oranges” in these … Continue reading
The smart meter health report released by the Texas Public Utility Commission (PUC) is nothing more than a propaganda document that parrots the sentiment of the smart grid industry. It is not a peer-reviewed paper and merely reflects a compilation … Continue reading
Texas Utility Commission Staff Accuses Smart Meter Opponents with “Negative Bias” … Maybe They Should Look in the Mirror.
In December 2012, the staff of the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) published a report entitled, “Health and RF EMF from Advanced Meters.” Incidentally, this PUCT staff document was prepared with the help of Federal tax dollars. First of … Continue reading