Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2021.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Daily Archives: June 5, 2015
An extensive investigative report was published this week by the Chicago Tribune dealing with so-called ‘smart’ water meters. The report deals primarily with accuracy and billing problems for the Chicago suburb of Tinley Park but also raises concerns as other … Continue reading
Updated: Homeowner’s Vivid Account of Smart Meter Explosion in Ontario plus Initial Government Reaction
Earlier this week, we reported on a ‘Ball of Fire’ from a Smart Meter Explosion at a home in Ontario, Canada. Veronica Onyskiw was interviewed on Talk Radio AM 640 in Toronto yesterday regarding the smart meter explosion that resulted in … Continue reading