Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 - 2017.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
- Expert Testimony on Smart Meters/Grid: “Retain analog systems to the extent possible.”
- CIA Looks to Spy on Private Lives through “Smart” Devices
- The Law is Clear: Details of the Home Are Entitled to the Utmost Fourth Amendment Protection
- Advocacy Groups Raise Concerns about Privacy Implications of Smart Meter Data in Newly Filed Brief
- Privacy Advocacy Groups Submit Amicus Brief Opposing Smart Meter Fourth Amendment Violations
- Smart Meter Data Analysis Enables Consumer Profiling with “Alarmingly High Accuracy”
- Naperville Smart Meter Awareness Group Appeals to Higher Court on Fourth Amendment Violations
Secure Your Home from Safety and Security Threats with an Analog Meter
Utilities Very Excited about Mining Your Smart Meter Data
Daily Archives: June 17, 2015
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions WGN News in Chicago recently did a news story about smart meters . The broadcast was primarily focused on the biased theme of “What’s Slowing the Savings on Smart Meters?” This makes the naïve presumption … Continue reading
In a press release on June 10th, Ontario’s Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) announced that it has ruled out the smart meter as the source of an explosion and fire that occurred on the exterior of a Collingwood house on Sunday, … Continue reading