Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2019.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Referred to as “the smart meter debacle” by a CTV news anchor, the Saskatchewan government has ordered SaskPower to remove all 105,000 smart meters that have been installed across the province following several fires linked to the devices. In a news … Continue reading
Update: On September 3, 2014, it was announced that the vendor responsible for the cell tower project withdrew its proposal to the Naperville school district. It is thought the growing public opposition to the towers may have played a role … Continue reading
Questions You May Want to Ask Your Electric Power Company about Wireless Smart Meters Introducing a new paper by Ronald M. Powell, Ph.D. … Wireless “Smart” Meters are being installed on homes, buildings, and businesses by many electric power companies … Continue reading
Discussing a new generation in telecommunications technology, an Australian news report discusses “5-G,” a new super-fast wireless that may be coming by year 2020. According to the news report: “First there was ‘2G’, then ‘3G’, now Australia is busy rolling out … Continue reading
The Australian media program Today Tonight Adelaide aired two separate recent reports on the health risks and concerns over Wi-Fi emissions. These reports are quite informative and up-to-date. This website received permission to post the videos from those featured news reports.
There have been a number of articles appearing in the national media over the past few weeks outlining the dangers and risks of so-called “smart” utility meters. The smart grid mouthpiece website SmartGridNews.com even ran an article called, “Smart meters trapped between … Continue reading