Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2021.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: 5G
[SkyVision Solutions Editor’s Note: Smart Grid Awareness primarily discusses health and security risks related to implementation of costly electric grid modernization efforts. Even more risky will be implementation of so-called 5G technology, which in theory would eventually include utility smart … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions There has recently been a lot of hype surrounding the planned deployment of 5G wireless technologies in the United States and elsewhere. 5G is considered the next major phase of mobile telecommunications and is expected … Continue reading
Discussing a new generation in telecommunications technology, an Australian news report discusses “5-G,” a new super-fast wireless that may be coming by year 2020. According to the news report: “First there was ‘2G’, then ‘3G’, now Australia is busy rolling out … Continue reading