Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2020.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: December 2013
There is a disturbing trend in the United States (and probably in other countries as well) for cell towers being installed directly on school property in exchange for modest payments from the cell phone carriers. On December 17, 2013, a school board … Continue reading
Lawrence Gust presents an informative slide presentation with voiceover regarding the fundamentals of electromagnetic fields. This is an expanded version of an education program offered through ElectromagneticHealth.org during a panel discussion, “How to Protect Ourselves and Growing Children from Electromagnetic … Continue reading
A company called Navigant Consulting recently performed a survey  of 1,084 consumers in the United States on topics such as smart grids, smart meters, smart thermostats, home energy management, and demand response.
Radiofrequency (RF) Fields: Possibly, Probably, or Definitely Carcinogenic — The Evidence Mounts Toward the Latter.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) generally categorizes agents (e.g., substances or radiation) into four (4) categories in terms of cancer causing ability: Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans. Group 2A: Probably carcinogenic to humans. Group 2B: Possibly … Continue reading