Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Consumer Awareness Video
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2018.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Smart Meters Enable Ongoing Surveillance of Residents
- Questions Remain Regarding Investigation by Authorities for 2016 Deadly Fire Linked to Utility Meter
- Smart Meters Slow Hurricane Recovery Efforts
- Smart Meter Cyber Attacks: “A Clear and Present Danger”
- ‘Subhourly Smart Meter Data Raises Privacy and Safety Concerns’, According to Paper Referenced by Industry Proponents in Legal Brief
- Government “Searches” Conducted Using Smart Meters Considered “Reasonable” by Industry Proponents
- Smart Meters: “A Surveillance-capable Infrastructure”
- Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.”
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: November 2013
EUGENE, OR — The Eugene Water & Electric Board (EWEB), founded in 1911, is Oregon’s largest customer-owned utility and provides electricity and water to more than 86,000 homes, business, schools and other customers in Eugene, Oregon. On October 1, 2013, … Continue reading
Google-owned smartphone maker Motorola has applied for a patent for an “electronic tattoo” on people’s necks that doubles as a mobile microphone (and transceiver), lie detector, and digital display. The tattoo would capture vibrations, or sound, directly from a user’s throat, … Continue reading
The AAEM States “The Evidence is Irrefutable.” Smart Meters Correlate with Adverse Health Effects. … Call for Moratorium.
In early November 2013, an article was posted at this website quoting a doctor who indicated that Wireless Smart Meters Can Cause Illness. This article made reference to a 92-case series documenting health effects believed to be caused by exposure to … Continue reading
According to Dr. Amy Dean, “The claim has been made that smart meters are safe and that no health risks exist. However, [the] industry has not conducted independent studies or investigations to verify that claim.” Dr. Dean is an Ann … Continue reading