Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2022.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Update on Smart Meter Refusals for ComEd Customers
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Smart Cities
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions At this website I have categorized and listed the various risks related to smart grid technology. Beyond that, however, citizens need to be aware of the policies and extremist views that many proponents of smart … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions A Wall Street Journal (WSJ) article, “Smart Cities Will Know Everything About You,” published late yesterday exemplifies the epitome of what is wrong with the direction we are headed in terms of implementation of ‘smart … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions A few days ago, I wrote an article that painted a scenario where the continued pursuit of so-called “smart cities,” due to irresolvable cyber security threats, would likely lead to civilization threatening events. To be … Continue reading
Smart Cities: Wide Open to Cyber Attacks, Civilization Threatening Events and other Unintended Consequences
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Key Point (Quotation): “The more technology a city uses, the more vulnerable to cyber attacks it is, so the smartest cities have the highest risks.”  Key Point (Quotation): “If the history of city building in the … Continue reading