Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2021.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Agenda 21
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions At this website I have categorized and listed the various risks related to smart grid technology. Beyond that, however, citizens need to be aware of the policies and extremist views that many proponents of smart … Continue reading
Introduction Many people question the wisdom of having a risky “smart grid” being imposed upon them and then ask, “Why? Why would people in authority ignore the tremendous risks associated with this technology?” To fully answer this question, it first … Continue reading
“The vision of ‘talking’ cars that avoid crashes is well on the way to becoming a reality. And we’re not just talking about cars talking to cars, but about cars talking to bikes, trucks talking to motorcycles, and even buses … Continue reading
There are those individuals in government and non-governmental organizations who have as their goal a sustainable future world that includes “peace, human well-being, inter and intra-generational equity, participation, and respect and maintenance of natural systems.” Unfortunately, the means to reach … Continue reading
In writing an effective website posting, it is sometimes important to find a nugget of information that can simply drive home a point for a broader theme. In reviewing a 150 page United Nations document published this past February 2013, … Continue reading