Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 - 2017.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.”
- Consider Donating to Support a Smart Meter Lawsuit with “far-reaching implications”
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
- Expert Testimony on Smart Meters/Grid: “Retain analog systems to the extent possible.”
- CIA Looks to Spy on Private Lives through “Smart” Devices
- The Law is Clear: Details of the Home Are Entitled to the Utmost Fourth Amendment Protection
- Advocacy Groups Raise Concerns about Privacy Implications of Smart Meter Data in Newly Filed Brief
- Privacy Advocacy Groups Submit Amicus Brief Opposing Smart Meter Fourth Amendment Violations
- Smart Meter Data Analysis Enables Consumer Profiling with “Alarmingly High Accuracy”
Secure Your Home from Safety and Security Threats with an Analog Meter
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Health Concerns
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Governments and corporations are forcing utility ‘smart’ meters onto consumers’ homes saying that they give consumers control over their own energy bills. This propaganda-like message is quite misleading and more importantly completely ignores the tremendous … Continue reading
Smart Meter “Concern May Be Warranted” Advises the City of Warrenville, Illinois Environmental Advisory Commission
According to the Warrenville Environmental Advisory Commission (WEAC): “Smart Meters … are coming to Warrenville … There has been controversy over the non-ionizing RF-EMF radiation they give off. Some concern may be warranted, though the risk is likely less than … Continue reading