Tag Archives: Apartment Fire

Smart Meter “Malfunction” Causes Pennsylvania Apartment Building Fire

Original Story: A fast-moving apartment building fire occurred on Thursday, February 6, 2014, in Bensalem, Pennsylvania when at least one smart meter exploded and caught fire.  Thirty (30) residents were displaced by the ensuing blaze at Bensalem’s Thunder Hollow apartments.  Sixteen (16) apartments were … Continue reading

Posted in Smart Grid, Smart Meters, and RF Emissions | Tagged , , , , , | 11 Comments