Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2019.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
- Smart Meters Enable Ongoing Surveillance of Residents
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Search Results for: clearing up comed misinformation on smart meter emissions
As reported on October 21, 2014 in the Daily Herald, according to ComEd officials on the topic of smart meters: “Although the meters transmit six times a day, the radio frequency is on for less than 5 minutes a day.” … Continue reading
This webpage provides a complete listing of the articles posted to this website, so that the website visitor can more easily browse article titles and links for possible reading without having to first display the entire article. At last count (December … Continue reading
Smart Meter “Concern May Be Warranted” Advises the City of Warrenville, Illinois Environmental Advisory Commission
According to the Warrenville Environmental Advisory Commission (WEAC): “Smart Meters … are coming to Warrenville … There has been controversy over the non-ionizing RF-EMF radiation they give off. Some concern may be warranted, though the risk is likely less than … Continue reading