Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Consumer Awareness Video
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2018.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
- Smart Meters Enable Ongoing Surveillance of Residents
- Questions Remain Regarding Investigation by Authorities for 2016 Deadly Fire Linked to Utility Meter
- Smart Meters Slow Hurricane Recovery Efforts
- Smart Meter Cyber Attacks: “A Clear and Present Danger”
- ‘Subhourly Smart Meter Data Raises Privacy and Safety Concerns’, According to Paper Referenced by Industry Proponents in Legal Brief
- Government “Searches” Conducted Using Smart Meters Considered “Reasonable” by Industry Proponents
- Smart Meters: “A Surveillance-capable Infrastructure”
- Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.”
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: February 2017
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Last week I posted an article describing how the Naperville Smart Meter Awareness group (NSMA) had filed a brief with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit requesting a reversal of a lower … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions From a recent peer-reviewed industry article , here is what is stated about the issue of privacy and smart meters for the “end user” of electricity: “Conventional meters were only capable of measuring and displaying … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions The Naperville Smart Meter Awareness group (NSMA) has filed its legal brief  with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit after a Federal District Court entered a final judgment against NSMA late … Continue reading