Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2021.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: February 2017
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Last week I posted an article describing how the Naperville Smart Meter Awareness group (NSMA) had filed a brief with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit requesting a reversal of a lower … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions From a recent peer-reviewed industry article , here is what is stated about the issue of privacy and smart meters for the “end user” of electricity: “Conventional meters were only capable of measuring and displaying … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions The Naperville Smart Meter Awareness group (NSMA) has filed its legal brief  with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit after a Federal District Court entered a final judgment against NSMA late … Continue reading