Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2019.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: March 2017
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions In order to penalize consumers who do not wish to take on the additional safety and security risks associated with smart meters, utilities typically charge those customers punitive fees. They justify or rationalize these fees … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions The Michigan House Energy Policy Committee has been conducting hearings on legislation that would restore consumer protections regarding the type of meters that are installed upon their personal property by utility companies. I provided coverage … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Cynthia Ayers is a national security threat analyst, currently working as an independent consultant within the Mission Control and Cyber Division of the Center for Strategic Leadership, U.S. Army War College. She is also serving … Continue reading
A Press Release from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF): An Illinois Court Just Didn’t Get It: We Are Entitled to Expect Privacy In Our Smart Meter Data, Which Reveals What’s Going On Inside Our Homes March 1, 2017 | By … Continue reading
PRESS RELEASE (February 28, 2017): Privacy International & the Electronic Frontier Foundation Raise Concerns about Privacy Implications of Smart Meter Data In Newly Filed Brief