Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 - 2017.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Consider Donating to Support a Smart Meter Lawsuit with “far-reaching implications”
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
- Expert Testimony on Smart Meters/Grid: “Retain analog systems to the extent possible.”
- CIA Looks to Spy on Private Lives through “Smart” Devices
- The Law is Clear: Details of the Home Are Entitled to the Utmost Fourth Amendment Protection
Secure Your Home from Safety and Security Threats with an Analog Meter
Utilities Very Excited about Mining Your Smart Meter Data
Monthly Archives: January 2017
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Because of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the deployment of devices like utility smart meters we are quickly losing our personal freedom and liberty and further heading toward Orwell’s 1984 . For those aware … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions The Internet of Things (IoT) involves an Internet which will evolve from connecting just machines and people towards connecting “smart” objects and things. The electric utility industry is currently developing an IoT-based smart grid (SG). This … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions I have previously written a number of articles demonstrating how smart meters are not economically justifiable for broad-based deployments and that the vast majority of consumers will suffer a financial “net loss” with smart meters. … Continue reading