Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2019.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Maine
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Yesterday the Maine Supreme Judicial Court affirmed the judgment of the state’s Public Utilities Commission (PUC) that wireless smart meters are safe enough to be installed upon customer homes and that fees associated with opting-out … Continue reading
Yesterday, May 12th, 2015, anti-smart meter activists in Maine filed an appeal to a December Public Utility Commission decision with the Maine Supreme Judicial Court. In December 2014, the Maine Public Utility Commission (PUC) issued a decision concluding that smart … Continue reading
The Examiners’ Report and the Legal Arguments On March 26, 2014, three (3) hearing examiners for the state of Maine Public Utilities Commission (PUC) released a report (and Appendix) concluding that the “installation and operation of … smart meters and related … Continue reading
On March 26, 2014, three (3) hearing examiners for the state of Maine Public Utilities Commission released a seriously flawed and biased report (and Appendix) concluding that the “installation and operation of … smart meters and related devices and systems are … Continue reading
On January 24, 2014, Intervenor and Complainants’ “reply briefs” were filed in the matter of the smart meter health investigation ordered by the Maine Supreme Court. These briefs were filed with the state of Maine Public Utilities Commission (PUC). Intervenor Reply … Continue reading