Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2023.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Update on Smart Meter Refusals for ComEd Customers
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
- AAEM Call for Moratorium on Smart Meter Installations
- AAEM Medical Recommendations
- AAEM Position on Wireless RF in Schools
- AAEM Position Paper on RF Fields
- American Academy of Pediatrics Letter on RF Exposure Limits
- BioInitiative 2012 Report
- CRS Report on Smart Meter Data: Privacy and Cybersecurity (2012)
- GAO Report for Telecommunications (2012)
- GAO Report on Smart Grid Cybersecurity (2011)
- Getting Smarter About the Smart Grid
- Health Impact Assessment of the ComEd Smart Meter Deployment
- IARC Declaration for RF Fields as Possibly Carcinogenic
- NISTIR 7628, Revision 1, September 2014 (3 volumes)
- NISTIR 7628, Volume 2, Privacy, August 2010
- Procrustean Approach to Setting RF Exposure Standards
- Recommended External Link: Smart Meters, Fake News and the IoT
- Smart Metering & Privacy: Existing Law and Competing Policies (2009)
- Smart Meters: Correcting the Gross Misinformation
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Green Washing
Green Electricity or Green Money?
In a new paper, “Green Electricity or Green Money? Why some environmental groups hamper clean energy,” the National Institute for Science, Law & Public Policy seeks to foster dialogue about possible impediments to courageous leadership by environmental organizations.
Posted in Smart Grid, Smart Meters, and RF Emissions Tagged Green Agenda, Green Washing, Smart Meters 2 Comments