Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2021.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Green Agenda
In a new paper, “Green Electricity or Green Money? Why some environmental groups hamper clean energy,” the National Institute for Science, Law & Public Policy seeks to foster dialogue about possible impediments to courageous leadership by environmental organizations.
For some smart grid advocates, wireless smart meters are an integral part of implementing a “green agenda,” an agenda where advocates selectively “tune-out” or ignore mounting evidence that wireless emissions from smart grid-related devices can have adverse effects upon our biosphere … Continue reading