Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2023.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Update on Smart Meter Refusals for ComEd Customers
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Bias
Smart Meter Deployments: Based upon Biased and False Assumptions for Providing Eco-Feedback to Consumers (Part 2)
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions What if the billions and billions of dollars being spent to deploy so-called “smart meters” were found to be justified based upon biased and false assumptions? Should consumers still be required to pay for smart … Continue reading
Assessing the Prevalence of Bias in Studies Showing Savings Linked to Energy Consumption Feedback (Part 1)
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Key Article Point Based upon the positive biases that are inherent in energy consumption feedback studies, there is considerable doubt on the validity of estimates that smart meters can deliver the promised energy savings. Introduction … Continue reading
This blog posting summarizes and selectively quotes content of a paper entitled “Business Bias As Usual: The Case of Electromagnetic Pollution.”  Abbreviations: EC, European Commission; EM, electromagnetic; EMF, electromagnetic fields; EP, European Parliament; IARC, International Agency for Research on … Continue reading