Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2019.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
- Smart Meters Enable Ongoing Surveillance of Residents
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Daily Archives: April 8, 2015
Source: CBS 5, KPHO Broadcasting Corporation, Phoenix, AZ In the cyberworld we live in, we are constantly vulnerable. Our bank accounts and computers can easily be hacked into, but what about our electricity meters? Many utility companies are replacing aging … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Utility smart meters invade consumer privacy. The degree of privacy invasion is directly proportional to the granularity and nature of the data collected by the meters. Most utilities in the United States and Canada appear … Continue reading