Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2022.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Update on Smart Meter Refusals for ComEd Customers
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: May 2014
The headline at SmartGridNews.com on May 15, 2014, was “Now utilities can tell customers how much energy each appliance uses (just from the smart meter data).” [emphasis added] The above admission on what utilities can do with smart meter data is nothing new to … Continue reading
[Editor Note: This blog article consists of a document authored by Richard H. Conrad, Ph.D., posted with permission for this website, intended as a possible letter addressed to state legislators regarding the urgent need for wireless smart meter health and safety legislation. Dr. Conrad … Continue reading
A Film by Nadav Neuhaus A growing number of people suffer from electromagnetic hypersensitivity, commonly called EHS. This twelve-minute film focuses on the dilemma faced by these people who feel sick in the presence of the electromagnetic waves that emanate from virtually all … Continue reading
From MCS America : Sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation affects 9.8 million men, women, and children of all races in America (Levallois, 2002). Even though sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation is of widespread epidemic prevalence, public awareness of the disabling health effects of … Continue reading
There are currently two (2) legal cases in the United States (within the state of New Mexico) which were filed by Arthur Firstenberg on the issue of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS). Mr. Firstenberg has been working for decades to help people with EHS … Continue reading