Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Consumer Awareness Video
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 - 2017.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Smart Meter Cyber Attacks: “A Clear and Present Danger”
- ‘Subhourly Smart Meter Data Raises Privacy and Safety Concerns’, According to Paper Referenced by Industry Proponents in Legal Brief
- Government “Searches” Conducted Using Smart Meters Considered “Reasonable” by Industry Proponents
- Smart Meters: “A Surveillance-capable Infrastructure”
- Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.”
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
- Expert Testimony on Smart Meters/Grid: “Retain analog systems to the extent possible.”
- CIA Looks to Spy on Private Lives through “Smart” Devices
- The Law is Clear: Details of the Home Are Entitled to the Utmost Fourth Amendment Protection
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: March 2014
On March 26, 2014, three (3) hearing examiners for the state of Maine Public Utilities Commission released a seriously flawed and biased report (and Appendix) concluding that the “installation and operation of … smart meters and related devices and systems are … Continue reading
The U. S. Department of Interior (DOI) has declared that exposure standards used by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are “out of date and inapplicable today.” After reading the information provided in this blog article, maybe we can start a … Continue reading
… The Promise of the Smart Grid vs. the Smart Meter Canard … As stated by Timothy Schoechle, Ph.D. in a document released in late 2012: “The smart meter is a canard — story or a hoax based on specious … Continue reading
As electric utilities in Hawaii continue to deploy smart meters across the islands of the nation’s 50th state, a legislative house resolution was introduced on March 7, 2014, “expressing support of an immediate moratorium on the installation and promotion of smart … Continue reading
What is a smart meter? … Wireless utility meters, sometimes called “Smart Meters,” are being touted as one solution to our energy problems. However, as with many new technologies utilizing microwave radiation, we are just beginning to understand the serious … Continue reading
A public nuisance is generally considered one who causes inconvenience, annoyance, or inflicts damage upon other individuals or an entire community. At the very least, this label aptly describes the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) as it applies to its treatment of customers … Continue reading
On January 28, 2014, Dr. Karl Maret gave a presentation at the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco, California on the potential biological and adverse health effects from the radiofrequency radiation emitted by “smart meters” and other wireless devices.
The discussion of privacy – what it is and what it isn’t – embodies one of the preeminent concerns of the day. For this reason, privacy has been declared by Dictionary.com as the “Word of the Year” for 2013.
SkyVision Solutions has just released a new report entitled, “A Perspective on How Smart Meters Invade Individual Privacy.” The newly released 64-page report is likely the most comprehensive document of its kind to date. Through a step-by-step logical approach, it … Continue reading