Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Consumer Awareness Video
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2018.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- “Uncertain Regulatory Environment” for Smart Meter Wireless Emissions
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
- Smart Meters Enable Ongoing Surveillance of Residents
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Daily Archives: October 12, 2013
NAPERVILLE, IL — The widespread deployment of smart meters has resulted in serious concerns that such devices unreasonably invade the privacy of consumers. Some of the main privacy concerns that have been reported in the literature are summarized below.