Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Consumer Awareness Video
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2018.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Smart Meters Enable Ongoing Surveillance of Residents
- Questions Remain Regarding Investigation by Authorities for 2016 Deadly Fire Linked to Utility Meter
- Smart Meters Slow Hurricane Recovery Efforts
- Smart Meter Cyber Attacks: “A Clear and Present Danger”
- ‘Subhourly Smart Meter Data Raises Privacy and Safety Concerns’, According to Paper Referenced by Industry Proponents in Legal Brief
- Government “Searches” Conducted Using Smart Meters Considered “Reasonable” by Industry Proponents
- Smart Meters: “A Surveillance-capable Infrastructure”
- Dr. Samuel Milham: “Smart meters are a public health hazard.”
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Daily Archives: October 12, 2013
NAPERVILLE, IL — The widespread deployment of smart meters has resulted in serious concerns that such devices unreasonably invade the privacy of consumers. Some of the main privacy concerns that have been reported in the literature are summarized below.