Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2020.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Smart Appliance
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Within the last couple of months I have posted comprehensive articles to demonstrate how consumers financially suffer with smart meters and that they are also financially and socially punished when subjected to Time-of-Use (TOU) electricity … Continue reading
It has finally started, cyber attacks involving smart appliances such as televisions and refrigerators. Proofpoint, Inc. a leading security-as-a-service provider, has uncovered what may be the first proven Internet of Things (IoT)-based cyber attack involving conventional household “smart” appliances. The … Continue reading
On August 23, 2013, President Obama made some comments that mocked people who are not convinced of the wisdom of using energy-efficient bulbs and smart appliances. What the President fails to realize is that it is not a matter of … Continue reading
This posting is intended to highlight a new report published by Ronald M. Powell (Ph.D., Harvard University, 1975), entitled, “Biological Effects from RF Radiation at Low-Intensity Exposure, Based on the BioInitiative 2012 Report, and the Implications for Smart Meters and … Continue reading
If you value your privacy, use “smart appliances” with extreme caution.