Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 - 2017.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Deflating the Propaganda Argument on How Smart Meter Opt-Outs Shift Extra Costs to Ratepayers
- Secure Your Family from Cyber Threats with an Analog Meter, Says Michigan State Senator
- Expert Testimony on Smart Meters/Grid: “Retain analog systems to the extent possible.”
- CIA Looks to Spy on Private Lives through “Smart” Devices
- The Law is Clear: Details of the Home Are Entitled to the Utmost Fourth Amendment Protection
- Advocacy Groups Raise Concerns about Privacy Implications of Smart Meter Data in Newly Filed Brief
- Privacy Advocacy Groups Submit Amicus Brief Opposing Smart Meter Fourth Amendment Violations
- Smart Meter Data Analysis Enables Consumer Profiling with “Alarmingly High Accuracy”
- Naperville Smart Meter Awareness Group Appeals to Higher Court on Fourth Amendment Violations
Secure Your Home from Safety and Security Threats with an Analog Meter
Utilities Very Excited about Mining Your Smart Meter Data
Tag Archives: Smart Appliance
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Within the last couple of months I have posted comprehensive articles to demonstrate how consumers financially suffer with smart meters and that they are also financially and socially punished when subjected to Time-of-Use (TOU) electricity … Continue reading
It has finally started, cyber attacks involving smart appliances such as televisions and refrigerators. Proofpoint, Inc. a leading security-as-a-service provider, has uncovered what may be the first proven Internet of Things (IoT)-based cyber attack involving conventional household “smart” appliances. The … Continue reading
On August 23, 2013, President Obama made some comments that mocked people who are not convinced of the wisdom of using energy-efficient bulbs and smart appliances. What the President fails to realize is that it is not a matter of … Continue reading
This posting is intended to highlight a new report published by Ronald M. Powell (Ph.D., Harvard University, 1975), entitled, “Biological Effects from RF Radiation at Low-Intensity Exposure, Based on the BioInitiative 2012 Report, and the Implications for Smart Meters and … Continue reading
If you value your privacy, use “smart appliances” with extreme caution.