Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2020.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Cell Phone
On October 15, 2013, in a significant announcement, the French health agency, ANSES, published results of its assessment of risks related to exposure to radiofrequencies based upon a review of the international scientific literature. An ANSES press release begins with the … Continue reading
In Stonington, CT on June 28, 2013, an expert health panel presented a wide range of scientific evidence that electromagnetic radiation of the kind emitted by portable phones, Wi-Fi routers, baby monitors, Bluetooth earpieces, cell towers, smart meters, and other … Continue reading
Practical RF Exposure Advice from C4ST and the Former President of Microsoft Canada Frank Clegg is the former President of Microsoft Canada. He is now leading and building a national organization in Canada, Canadians (Citizens) for Safe Technology (C4ST), to raise public … Continue reading
Kristin Fisher reports on February 27, 2013, for WUSA, Channel 9, in Washington, D.C., about people who have Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS). Ms. Fisher travels to Green Bank, West Virginia, where wireless technology is outlawed because of the Green Bank Telescope. The area is protected from … Continue reading