Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2019.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Tag Archives: Big Brother
SkyVision Solutions has just released a new report entitled, “A Perspective on How Smart Meters Invade Individual Privacy.” The newly released 64-page report is likely the most comprehensive document of its kind to date. Through a step-by-step logical approach, it … Continue reading
As a follow-up to a blog posting entitled, U.S. Proceeding with Mandatory Wireless ‘Vehicle to Vehicle’ Communications, additional information has been uncovered that would support the assertion that the ultimate goal of government technocrats would be to build an infrastructure to … Continue reading
“The vision of ‘talking’ cars that avoid crashes is well on the way to becoming a reality. And we’re not just talking about cars talking to cars, but about cars talking to bikes, trucks talking to motorcycles, and even buses … Continue reading
Google-owned smartphone maker Motorola has applied for a patent for an “electronic tattoo” on people’s necks that doubles as a mobile microphone (and transceiver), lie detector, and digital display. The tattoo would capture vibrations, or sound, directly from a user’s throat, … Continue reading