Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2022.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Update on Smart Meter Refusals for ComEd Customers
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: September 2018
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions, Updated October 2, 2018 Key Article Points The recent court ruling allowing smart meter privacy invasions was based on a false premise of “benefits.” Smart meters do not reduce costs, do not result in cheaper … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions, Updated October 15, 2018 Key Article Points: Meter manufacturers and most utility companies attempting to justify large-scale smart meter deployments claim useful life values in the range of 15 to 20 years. Those individuals and … Continue reading