Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2022.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- Update on Smart Meter Refusals for ComEd Customers
- Naperville to Implement “Smart” Water Meters in 2021
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Monthly Archives: February 2016
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions The March 2016 issue of Discover magazine features an article, “Blackout of the Century,” with the online version being entitled, “Averting the Blackout of the Century.”  At this website I have posted numerous articles explaining … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Naperville, IL – The subject of ‘smart’ meters has been a controversial topic for the Chicago suburb of Naperville, Illinois. A Federal lawsuit is still ongoing regarding the deployment of ‘smart’ electric meters . In … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions This article provides specific information to counter claims made by smart meter proponents that smart meters provide consumers with financial benefits, i.e., saving energy and reducing their utility bill. In addition, this article presents information … Continue reading
A TEDxBerkeley Presentation about the Health Impacts of Wireless Technology and Proposed Solutions On February 6th, Jeromy Johnson, an expert in mitigating the negative impacts of Electromagnetic Field (EMF) exposure, was featured as a speaker at the TEDxBerkeley event for 2016. … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions Subtitle/ Key Point: Comfort and Privacy Not for Sale A 2015 study out of Sweden attempted to measure the degree to which consumers would accept financial compensation in return for the “disutility people experience from … Continue reading