Search for content.
Featured Article on FCC: ‘Prime Example of Institutional Corruption’
© SkyVision Solutions and
Smart Grid Awareness
[https://smartgridawareness.org/], 2013 – 2019.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SkyVision Solutions and Smart Grid Awareness with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
“Smart” Meter Wireless Radiation Comparison Chart
- The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health
- Hacking a Smart Meter and Killing the Grid
- Recent Court Ruling on Smart Meter Privacy Invasions Was Based on False Premise of “Benefits”
- Security Risks and Technology Obsolescence Reduce Smart Meter Expected Lifetimes
- Smart Meter Data Collection is a “Search,” but Court Allows Anyway
- Federal Court Rules against Consumers on Smart Meters and Privacy Rights
- Nicor Gas Begins Deployment of Smart Meter Radio Modules in Northern Illinois
- Future Hack Scenario: Disrupting a Country through Its Smart Meters
- France: No Legal Basis for Smart Meter Data Collection without Valid Consent
Smart Meter Remote Disconnect: An Unnecessary Cyber Risk
‘Data and Goliath’ and Privacy
Search Results for: Prayer
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions This past week has been one of the worst ever for “smart meters” in terms of critical news reporting and negative revelations about these devices. Clearly, things are quickly spiraling out of control worldwide in … Continue reading
This webpage provides a complete listing of the articles posted to this website, so that the website visitor can more easily browse article titles and links for possible reading without having to first display the entire article. At last count … Continue reading
Source: Naperville Community Television (NCTV) The Naperville Smart Meter Awareness (NSMA) group is in the news again, as a lawsuit they filed is due back in court this July.
Source: CBS 5, KPHO Broadcasting Corporation, Phoenix, AZ In the cyberworld we live in, we are constantly vulnerable. Our bank accounts and computers can easily be hacked into, but what about our electricity meters? Many utility companies are replacing aging … Continue reading
by K.T. Weaver, SkyVision Solutions “Cybersecurity. Critical, critical issue. Totally unfunded. Totally vulnerable grid infrastructure. Somebody’s going to bring it down. And then it will get funded.” Those were the words yesterday of Thomas Siebel at the Energy Thought Summit (ETS) … Continue reading